- Update your project schedule at least every other day.
- Review the project charter periodically to make sure it is still in alignment.
- Understand the project financials fully each week.
- Deliver a status report each week
- Make sure that your issues and action items are up to date.
- Vigilantly pursue project issues and action items each day
- Meet with your team at least once a week.
- Make sure that your project risks are up to date.
- Make sure invoices are processed.
- Check the tidiness of the network folder and files.
- Update project accomplishments at least once a week.
- Update the project journal or diary at least once a week.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Project Maintenance Checklist
Read this once each week during your project. Depending on the type of project, the following activities may apply.
Posted by Jeff at 1:47 PM